ebay

Sunday, July 21, 2013

SSD, you really need it!! heres why, best one is Samsung 840, budget and fast!!



first of all, I do words, photoshop, gaming, not a lot but I do, hate to wait for it to load? don’ t you guys? I can tell u , I load windows in 9 second, load games almost instant, photoshop with addon in 5 seconds ok, heres what I got !
lets get to the fun!
image

image
The SSD is fixed in a plastic wrap along with its accessories which do not include a 2.5->3.5-inch system case adapter. There are just a few documents, a couple of stickers and a CD with electronic manual and software.
image
Made out of aluminum alloy, it is black-anodized and has shiny fascias on its face side. A manufacturer logo and terracotta square are painted on the top of the case, so you can easily identify the 840 series. On the bottom of the case there is a dark-gray sticker with full product name, part number, barcodes and serial number.

image
from what I’ve tested, it give me more battery life~
it’s the fastest one I ever used!
it boot up the computer a lot faster, 9 second for me using a I2500k
and it’s under my budget, I will definity give it a try and make the old computer like new! trust me! guys!

    Installing this SSD into my Macbook Pro was by far the best upgrade I could of purchased. The computer boots faster, launches applications faster, and recovers from sleep WAY faster. I can't emphasize enough what a good SSD can do for your computer. At less than $200 this Samsung SSD is a sweet deal for anyone looking to speed up their computer.
  • interface: SATA III
  • Form Factor: 2.5 Inch

 
image
image
The Samsung 840 Series 256 GB's max read speed is 540MB/s, which is 3.8% faster than the average for all 256 GB Solid State Drives.
The Samsung 840 Series 256 GB's max write speed is 520MB/s, which is 26.8% faster than the average for all 256 GB Solid State Drives.
The Samsung 840 Series 256 GB's random read speed is 95,000 IOPS, which is 102.1% faster than the average for all 256 GB Solid State Drives. Never hurt to give it a try~
you can check all the sites like amazon, newegg, I don’t preferred ebay.. unless it’s from a trust seller



from what I see, amazon is cheapest now,! and they have the free prime for new users, arrive in 2 days! I love it! i' have prime year membership with free tv and movies~

http://www.amazon.com/gp/video/primesignup?tag=electrongad03-20

or you can use mine!

u can search online or other link for amazon free prime
amazon,
Samsung MZ-7TD250BW 840 Series Solid State Drive (SSD) 250 GB Sata 2.5-Inch

BUY.COM

1 comment:

  1. i'm gonna whoop your az if it doesn't work. and can you help me install iT? just bought one!

    ReplyDelete